The Olde Ship Inn was
originally a Farmhouse and first licensed in 1812.
It has been in the same
family for over 100 years and has undergone many changes to ensure the comfort
of our guests.
We have two free car parking
All public areas are well lit and maintained.
ground floor toilets including a disabled unit.
Guide Dogs only are allowed
on the premises but dogs are allowed in the garden.
There is no lift
available in the Olde Ship
All eating areas are on the ground floor and can
be accessed by wheelchair
On the first floor rooms in the main building we
have six bedrooms and five on the second floor.
In the annex, which is
seconds from the main building, we have four ground floor and 2 first floor
Non-are specially adapted for disabled guests.